- Magnificat, BWV 243
..with Christmas interpolations from BWV 243a
- J.S. Bach
- Baroque music from Latin America
- Selections by Araujo, Fernandes,
Zumaya and others
Spring 2019 (tentative)
- Avodath Hakodesh (Sacred Service), part I
- Ernest Bloch
- Maurice Duruflé
• Fall term: November 30 at 8:00 p.m.; repeated on December 2 at 3:00 p.m.
• Spring term (tentative): April 19 at 8:00 p.m.; repeated on April 21 at 3:00 p.m.
• Thursday, February 14th (Family Weekend); 6:30-8:00 p.m. in Lyman Hall.
Can’t make it on Family Weekend? Make other arrangements here.
Performances of the Pomona College Choir take place in Bridges Hall of Music, located on the Pomona College campus at 150 East Fourth Street. Admission is always free of charge. For directions and parking information, call 909-607-2671 or visit the Pomona Music Department Concert Calendar.